Monday, June 26, 2006

Weighing the pro's and con's

This is a continuation of Part 2 - the Move

This week our "should we move?" debate is in full-swing, as hubby's interview is on Wednesday. There's so much to consider.

On the plus side to moving:

* significantly better schools
* significantly better job
* larger community with more opportunity

On the minus side to moving:

* moving (duh)
* commute to lake only on weekends, split life
* expensive second home
* complicated business move (phone, fax, internet, inventory)

Of course, he hasn't interviewed yet...

The next episode to our saga is: Interview Day.

Your comments are appreciated!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bhaswati said...

I am sure you will take the best decision when the moment arrives. I hope it works out for your family. Good luck!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I've linked yours to mine now :)

1:21 AM  
Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

Hello bhaswati! It will work out - it always does. We just never know what "it" is going to look like;) I appreciate your comment, bhaswati - thanks for stopping and linking to me!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home