Thursday, June 22, 2006

Multitaskers Anonymous

Could it be an addiction?

Should I attend meetings?

Probably so, but when on earth would I fit them in?

If there was ever a poster-child for multitaskers anonymous (fictional, by the way), I would surely be her. Just the login names and passwords I maintain in my brain should really be electronically categorized. I've been meaning to do this, but...

My husband and I are both this way. We push our family's limits for madness, crack, fall apart and barely tread water for a bit, then pull it all together just long enough to get bored and take on another ridiculous endeavor.

So to try to simplify our lives, we've decided we should move.



HUH??????

Please join me for the next episode of as the world whirls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home